|
|
|
|
Sunday, August 3, 2008 9:39:00 PM
Today seems to be a DISASTER!! Sunday, August 03, 2008 9:02 PM Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I watch mummy NOT daddy ok!!! LAME I noe! At ferst, I was DAMN bored.. So I took my adik sedares' pic.. holding hands w his girl just now.. They didn't notice UNTIL the end of the day.. Not them see the pics I took.. But only my adik sedare.. I saw them.. WAIT2! Let me sing them a song.. The ferst in incident is that I saw… JULIUS AND RADIN SITTING IN PUBLIC.. 'K-I-S-S-I-N-G'. The second incident is that I saw… JULIUS AND RADIN SITTING IN THEATER.. 'K-I-S-S-I-N-G'. The last incident is that I and my adik sedare spy on them while my adik sedares' bro Sent his girl and saw.. JULIUS AND RADIN STANDING NEAR THE STREET.. 'K-I-S-S-I-N-G'!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! I took picsto a lot of times! So fun!! They call me the cool PHOTOGRAPHER!! And a rock star too! Ahaha! They call me NICE!! Weeeeeeeeeee! |
Yours truly, |