|
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:16:00 PM
mr Saz replied.. From: Spraycan Date: Saturday, 20 October, 2007 3:59 PM Subject: One Day At A Time Message: I'm sorry about what you found out about your friends. I'm sorry I cannot help you make things better. This is life. Sometimes u get cheated ...sometimes u get cheated BIGTIME!...sometimes we ourselves have cheated others without we realising it...just be more careful, more wary, more cautious and more paitient laaa...then how to be more experience so as not to get cheated next time???...listen to good advice, listen to common sense...listen to mother...take things slow and always think more than twice before taking the next step...sometimes ppl say take risks, take the bold step, never try never know, don't listen to others, heck care-what is important is now, its my life so I'm in control or its my life so I can do what I like...bla bla bla...wateva it is...just take care of urself how u think u should. Yes...I'm sorry...to be a better person and lover, sometimes shit happens and we must eat shit but as long we get up and continue after we fall, we really become better person and lover and friend...trust me..I've been there too many times...when my glass heart broken...I just pick up the pieces and use masking tape to put it back together again...I think my heart seemed not pretty anymore...but instead I'm rewarded with a better life and better person and friends to share my life with...this is what I mean by God's Blessings...U'll get it when u least expected it...take it easy girl...seriously, its not easy...careful...Sagittatrius do tend to get a hurt a lot sometimes coz we dream of happy stuff...and we think if we be nice to others... others supposed to be nice to us too...but saggitarius are sure of what they want and feel but others may be not...let it go when u have to...don't confuse yourself further...life has bigger stories and secrets in store for u...trust me...trust me Nelly...plz take care of urself...use common sense...don't feel too shitty about urself too long...u might kill the wonderful sagittairus spirit in you. take care. bye. |
Yours truly, |